I made this in math senter's.
Monday, October 19, 2015
Friday, October 16, 2015
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Today when we went to recess, we noticed that they were working on our sidewalks. So we took a few minutes to learn about concrete.
1. It will take 3 hours to dry and a day before people can walk on it.
2. They use a special tool to make lines in the concrete called a groover.
3. They have to wear special boots so it doesn't stick to their feet.
4. They use a piece wood to keep the concrete from getting in the grass. (It's called a form.)
5. They use a Bobcat to move concrete.
6. The cement truck mixes the cement.
7. They smoothed it out with a float.
8. Mr. Dubberke told us information about concrete.
It was pretty exciting to watch something completely different than usual. It was incredible.